An established facility in California is currently in search of an ENT physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be able to use Cerner and Athenahealth EMR for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call. The physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have a CA state medical license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Charting: Athena and Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, clinic, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, practitioner, primary