A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens dermatology physician. The assignment schedule is Thursday - Sunday from 8 am - 5 pm between three locations. The covering physician will see 40 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified. The facility's EMR is Nextech. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Thursday - Sunday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Nextech EMR
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cosmetic, dermatology, mohs, physician dermatology, skin